Prepare to have a fabulous time with great cuisine, booze and views around the one and only Mothercity.
Your host Michael Neill has an incredible line-up for one of the best day tours ever.
- The day’s agenda will start off in Constantia with a wine and chocolate pairing, exploring Cape Town’s oldest and most beautiful wine farms. Here you will get the day started on the perfect note, tasting some amazing red & white wines.
- Next, you head to the Watershed Market where local entrepreneurs and artists sell their original creations ranging from art, fashion, jewellery and much more. With the gorgeous backdrop of the harbour and iconic Table mountain, this will be an opportune time for amazing #selfies.
- Afterwards, you head over to the Capital Mirage Hotel to enjoy a mouth-watering dinner at The Vue. This gorgeous restaurant offers a 360-degree view of our magnificent city and impeccable services and cuisine while watching the sunset.
- Then, after you have been wined & dined, we head over for pre-drinks & cocktails at Cafe Manhattan, a well known and premier gay bar in Cape Town in the heart of De Waterkant. A great place to mingle with locals and foreigners alike.
- Finally, a quick hop and skip away, you will head over to Cape Town’s most popular gay club. You are in for a huge treat and will have an absolute blast. With your own VIP booth & bottles of champagne included, you will be treated like Queens. Shirtless barmen and fantastic Dj’s with a massive dance floor and all our favourite hits, you are in for a treat. We will have our own private waiter so there is no need to queue for drink orders. The perfect way to end the perfect night.
🥂 Cheers xoxo
The ticket fee will cover the entrance of all venues and also dinner including transport. Alcohol will be a separate bill but we do have bottles champagne at the Pink Panther.