Website standard terms and conditions
These standard terms and cover your use of zanj.co.za. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of zanj.co.za and by using zanj.co.za, you expressly accept all terms and conditions in full. Zanj.co.za is intended to be binding with all users who are 18 years and above i.e. the services herein are tailored to adults.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, zanj.co.za and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media without the consent of the zanj.co.za team
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to zanj.co.za;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this zanj.co.za;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing outside of an express agreement with zanj.co.za
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and [Sender.Company] may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
4. Limitation of liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of zanj.co.za, your participation in any experience or event, or any other interaction you have with other users, whether in person or online remains with you.
Neither zanj.co.za nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering services on behalf of zanj.co.za will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with
- these Terms,
- from the use of or inability to use zanj.co.za,
- from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users or other persons with whom you communicate, interact or meet with as a result of your use of zanj.co.za,
- from your booking of an experience, including the use of a partner’s services, whether based on warranty, contract, delict (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not zanj.co.za has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Except for our obligations to pay amounts to applicable partners pursuant to these Terms
The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between zanj.co.za and you. This does not affect zanj.co.za’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent zanj.co.za from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to Zanj. You may submit Feedback by emailing us, through the Contact section of the website, or by other means of communication. Any Feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting Feedback to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of Terms
Zanj retains the right to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website. Zanj will inform users of changes timeously and may also do so in advance.
Zanj.co.za shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between zanj.co.za and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic and all courts located in the Republic for the resolution of any disputes.